Muah!

Muah!
teehee :)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Starting Now...

Hey there! It's not really the time that is written below my post, it's actually 1:17 a.m. I have nothing better to do with my life at the moment than to sit here and type these very thoughts. I am a poet-- and artist if you will. It's something I do when I need to get something off my chest, and it's something I'll continue to do until the end of my days.
Starting now, I would like to finally appreciate everything that I have, because I have been a pretty spoiled brat in the pass. I guess you could say "by choice", but then again, the human emotions cause you to do the unexpected sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a complete brat-- I'm just a teenager who is trying to find herself. It's really not my fault if you take me the wrong way, or don't get what I say. Sometimes I speak in awkward ways, and that's just something people will have to adjust to if they wanna talk with me, because I'm not changing for anyone.
Maybe one day I'll decide to post one of my poems, but not today because I'm still not up for the whole idea of posting things that are legally mine onto the web. Well any who, this was just a bit of an introduction. Tomorrow begins the tale of my life. :D adios <3

No comments:

Post a Comment