Muah!

Muah!
teehee :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man trailer

http://marvel.com/videos/watch/1945/the_amazing_spider-man_movie_trailer_1
If you click on or copy that link, it will take you to the Marvel Official Website, and on that website and that page from that link is the trailer for the Amazing Spider-Man movie. It's coming out in 2012, but I would like to see it now! It looks really cool, and I can only imagine how the whole thing would look. But, of course, like everything else that's out now, it's probably going to be in 3-D which sort of makes me mad... so it better be worth spending my money-- not that I can do anything if it's not but demote it >:D
I know a lot of people who say, "That movies' gonna be stupid, I wanna watch the the other spider-man," and I'm just like... are you for real?? Of course, there's nothing I can say to them because they're closed minded people... (my brother).

No comments:

Post a Comment