Muah!

Muah!
teehee :)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

90's Music & Some Random Shizz...






Okay, so I was watching this show, and they were talking about the one hit wonders in the 90's. There were a few musics that I just so happened to know from the past, just never bothered to look it up. Here are the nominees...
This fabulous group is known as The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I've only heard one song byt hem, I think called, "The Impression That I Get". That makes me feel so friggin good-- it's crazy.

This eye catcher is Haddaway. A lot of you may know him as the guy that sings this one song called, "What is Love" and it goes a little something like, "What is love, baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me, no more." It has this cool little Euro funky beat to it; I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but it's really a feel good song. (I sorta hate using that word... makes me feel weird.) A quote by him that made me laugh was, "Black don't crack." And my guess is he was saying black people age well because before he said that quote, he was talking about how he's looked the same since he first came out with the song.






Our next guy, Marc Cohn, I believe his name is came out with this song called "Walking in Memphis". It's a really pretty song; I like it, I don't think you'll find it on youtube though, but you're welcome to try :]




Next, we have Little Jackie. Oh my goodness, I adored her style; still do, and just had to put them in this blog. She's really pretty not to mention, and her hair is oh so fab! If only my hair would poof out like that (I have it in a slicked back pony tail right now because I just washed it and the back is all curly xDD maybe I'll post a picture... :D)
Mark Wahlberg is next up in the 90's hits with his song "Good Vibrations". You all may have seen him in a lot of movies such as The Fighter, and The Other Guys. He's a phenomenal actor, and little did I know it was him he "rapped" the song Good Vibrations. I think it's pretty awe-mazing that he was a rapper, and now he's like this big Hollywood actor.

There are many other songs such as "Steal my Sunshine" by Len, and "Unbelievable" by Emf, and it was just a really awesome time during those years, because for one... that's the Era the most amazing baby was born in! Ahem... Muah? (:

Also, that got me thinking... remember that show Scare-Tatics? What ever happened to that? That was a pretty funny and entertaining show... it helped me out with all the pranks I wanted to do as a child... and did do HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment